2016年9月7日星期三

How to Fix Problem - can't change Windows 7 Ultimate Power settings, Your power plan infomation isnt available?

can't change Windows 7 Ultimate Power settings, Your power plan infomation isnt available

Hello,

I Using HP 3GB Ram & Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.  I upgraded from vista home premium & all went well advisor says no problems to upgrade.
I cant seem to change my power settings i ger error your power plan information isnt available.
I have done a system restore
back to when i first installed & then it worked i create new plan etc all good.
after a day it stopped working i seen posts on reg edits & all non of that worked.
I did a repair install also then also worked again after a day it stopped.
Seem to be a problem
with windows.
I was told theres a patch for this? where can i find it? this is so annoying.
I am thinking 1 cause after i restore there a windows 7 update i wonder if that causing it? i tried to uninstall it but didnt work unless i use system restore again.
I also have other pc custom built pc i installed windows 7 & same error on fresh install on new hard drive.
I been at this for days & cant find an answer I contacted HP they told me to format HD & reinstall windows, I had spare HD i put win 7 fresh on HP &
again after a day same error.
Please someone Help i think its a internal windows problem

Thanks

Keys to the Problem can't change Windows 7 Ultimate Power settings, Your power plan infomation isnt available

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,

Try this ->
Start Button
Locate cmd.exe
Right click on cmd.exe and select Run as Administrator
At the command prompt enter PowerCfg ‑RestoreDefaultSchemes
 This will restore the default power plans and settings that came with your laptop.

If that did not work then have a look at the link below.
http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/181087-power-options-corrupt-power-plan-unavailable.html
$C

God will not look you over for medals,but for scars.Every winner has scars;be it on heart even I do

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: can't change Windows 7 Ultimate Power settings, Your power plan infomation isnt available:

How to Fix can't change Windows 7 Ultimate Power settings, Your power plan infomation isnt available with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Satellite A205-S5833 Supervisor Password Utility v.1.48.0.8C r2 driver,How to Download Toshiba Satellite C675-S7104 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.13.11 driver,How Can I Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L655-S5117 Face Recognition v.3.1.3 driver,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L845D-SP4328KL Atheros LAN Driver v.2.1.0.5,How to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite R930 Network Device ID Registry Setting Tool v.3.0.32.4 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.8.17.12.6686,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.11.6.0.1030,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.9.3.0.1019,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.9.1.1.1015,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Troubleshoot:can spyware ,junkware slow down the computer. the same I ask for add-ons! Error,Can't download Adobe digital reader get box asking to run as administrator [Solved],How to Fix Problem - Can not recieve e-mail The connection to the server has failed.?,Can I setup a new backup to a new external harddrhttp://avoidbluescreenerror.blogspot.com/2016/09/fast-solution-to-problem-can-only-run.html,How to Fix - Can not install update KB2509553 on OS Win XP.....many times attempted?,Can I safely remove earlier versions on my pc,Can I rotate a graph so it shows on my page sideways?,Can I safely ignore Office file validation alert message?,Can I send a JPEG file in a PDF form ?,can I review when my computer has been accessed from outside my home?

没有评论:

发表评论