display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully recovered
Our new computer (HP Pavilion) has developed a problem just recently. The computer freezes and then the monitor goes dark for several seconds and then it recovers and gives us the message: display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully
recovered. Does anyone know what is going on and how the problem can be resolved?
Anwsers to the Problem display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully recovered
This problem is most likely caused by the driver for your video card failing.
I would suggest you to uninstall the display driver completely from device manager and also from Programs and Features in Control Panel.
Then download and install the latest display driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Type devmgmt.msc in start search box and hit Enter.
In device manager, expand display Adapter.
Right click on it, click on Uninstall.
Reboot the computer.
You might try going to the manufacturer’s website and see if they have a support document that explains a fix for the issue.
If you continue to experience problem with the driver you will need to contact the manufacturer of the device to obtain a solution since
all drivers are provided by the hardware maker
Microsoft Support Engineer
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully recovered
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully recovered:
How to Fix display driver amd has stopped responding and has successfully recovered with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 126.96.36.19928,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.188.8.131.5233,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.184.108.40.20647,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: How to Fix Error - Display hyperlink URL in another cell?,Troubleshooting:Driver for G41 Chipset Express on Windows 8.1,How Can You Fix - display issues in IE 8?,How to Resolve - Do you know what PerformerSoft LLC is??,Troubleshoot:Download speed - download is so slow that my connection times out before it can complete the download Error,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)