Drive Locked by Winlocker, Unable to access driver data
Original title: So secure, I'm locked out.
Recently, I chose "MyWinLocker" in Windows 7 to protect my journal. Since I set it up, I cannot open pdf files, among others.
Is it possible to undo MyWinLocker? I know it's supposed to open for me,
but I can't see how. I tried to uninstall MyWinLocker. Of course, it wouldn't allow it.
If you can, please tell me where I can find more information on encryption/decryption.
I've been trying to reinstall Adobe Reader and Avast antivirus protection. Wondering if Windows 7 updates tripped me up.
Sometimes there are what seem to be opposing consecutive windows that seem to flipflop a purpose (such as install or uninstall).
In one it says install and the next looks like uninstall.
Do you know what I mean? I become disoriented, but I've searched
control panel and programs, whatever I can explore, trying to figure it out.
Hoping you can shed some light on how to undo the encrypting and MyWinLocker lockout. Thank you.
Solutions to the Problem Drive Locked by Winlocker, Unable to access driver data
Please contact the manufacturer for further support regarding My Winlocker, as this application is a non Microsoft product and is third party software.
You may also try to run the program install uninstall tool to help in install issues.
Hope this information helps
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Drive Locked by Winlocker, Unable to access driver data:
How to Fix Drive Locked by Winlocker, Unable to access driver data with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 188.8.131.5228,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.184.108.40.20633,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.220.127.116.1147,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: Solution to Error: Does Windows 8 support scanning for Officejet R60 printer?,[Anwsered] Do you have to use a system repair disk on the computer you made it on if you both have valid windows 7 licences?,Troubleshoot:downloading attachments,[Anwsered] Does Ready Boost temporarily slow down 3D games?,Troubleshooting:Download is telling me that it's not in my region. Error,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)