Babylon 8 does not work with Internet Explorer 9.
original title: in the IE 9 under Windows 7 Babylon 8 does not work
I defined middle button click for Babylon 8 execution.
in the IE 9 Babylon is not executed (i changed also hot keys - no matter)
Is works properly in Outlook 2010, Word 2010 and Excel 2010
Anwsers to the Problem Babylon 8 does not work with Internet Explorer 9.
Thank you for posting the question in Microsoft Community!
Based on the description provided, it looks like the Babylon 8 does not work with Internet Explorer 9.
However, we need some more information about this issue to provide better assistance.
Please help me answer these questions.
1) Are you referring to Babylon translation software?
2) Do you get any error message?
If you are running Babylon 8 on your computer, you may consider installing the latest version Babylon 9.
If the issue persists visit this link to contact Babylon.
Hope this information helps.
If you have any questions with Windows reply us and we will be glad to assist.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Babylon 8 does not work with Internet Explorer 9.:
How to Fix Babylon 8 does not work with Internet Explorer 9. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshoot:Automatic update continues to prompt when no update needed,[Solved] Attempting to upgrade to IE 8 and on installation get error msg: the procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll. What to do next?,Solution to Problem: Backing Up Moving files used daily from one folder to another,Troubleshooting:Backup and\/or formatting dvds causes drive to go into a loop. Need to manually eject to stop it. Error,Solution to Error: Backup and Restore fails to back up to a network location.Error: 0x8078012D',application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?