Auto Trendline for Chart xlsx 2007
I like to display a bonus trendline showing the moving sum of "n" periods of data.
Please advise how to format the trendline...
something similar with the style of standard moving average line ..
thanks in advance,
Solutions to the Problem Auto Trendline for Chart xlsx 2007
Not sure how your data is set out but here's one example you can hopefully adapt from:
Row headers in B2:B4 Week #, Bonus, Sum/n Weeks
Row header in B6 n
I used in C2:L2 the Week #s 1-10, and in C3:L3 any old Bonus amounts (100,150,50 etc)
In C6 I entered a value for n.
In C4 have this formula: =IF(C2<$C6,NA(),SUM(OFFSET(C3,0,1-$C6,1,$C6))) and fill across to L4
Insert a scatter chart with first series based on B2:L3
Add a new series based on B2:L2 and B4:L4, but then change the chart type for this series to a line chart - this is the moving sum of n periods line.
Hope that is something like what you wanted.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Auto Trendline for Chart xlsx 2007:
How to Fix Auto Trendline for Chart xlsx 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Solution to Problem: Archiving email in Windows Mail,Authentication Certificate Missing when trying to connect to secure wireless network [Anwsered],Backup and Restore not working [Solved],Tech Support: Arrange Favorites,[Solved] Attempting to use Conditional Formating with a variable,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?