Adobe Reader XI will not open in IE10
When IE10 installs I cannot open any PDF on line.
For example I cannot open a statement from my bank, un less I uninstall IE10
Solutions to the Problem Adobe Reader XI will not open in IE10
Run Windows Update and install all updates.
Uninstall Adobe Reader and restart your PC and reinstall it.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adobe Reader XI will not open in IE10
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adobe Reader XI will not open in IE10:
How to Fix Adobe Reader XI will not open in IE10 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solved] Adobe PDF Maker not working.....,Solution to Problem: additional monitors not working after 8.1 upgrade,ADDRESS LABELS FROM EXCEL SPREADSHEET [Anwsered],How to Fix Error - Address fields mismatched after installing KB829918?,adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9 Tech Support,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded