Additional letters are displayed with single key press
When typing, I press the h key and h6 will appear on the screen. Same when I press the g key, g5 will appear on the screen. I'm having this problem in a Dell Inspiron laptop. I thought by reloading the keyboard driver this would fix the problem, but
it hasn't. Any thoughts out there as to fixing this and maybe what causes it to happen.
I am using laptop from 2 years but from past two days this is happening5
Keys to the Problem Additional letters are displayed with single key press
This sounds like a keyboard hardware problem. Have you tried cleaning under the G and H keys? I've found that Post-it notes work really well. After the Post-it notes, blowing a little compressed gas can help sometimes too. If that doesn't do it, you
may need to get that keyboard replaced, or use a USB keyboard. On a laptop having another keyboard might be inconvenient, but it would certainly be cheaper.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Additional letters are displayed with single key press
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Additional letters are displayed with single key press:
How to Fix Additional letters are displayed with single key press with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Adding and removing bluetooth COM ports changes wallpaper,Solution to Error: adding a month to a date using a formula,Solution to Error: After connecting to someone on Skype, I receive a blue screen, Error code: 0x0000007E,How to Fix Problem - Adding TV (wirelessly) to network?,After downloading CyberLink PowerDVD 12, am unable to play BD [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded