Adobe Premiere Elements crashes at start up
I'm having a problem where Premiere Elements 8.0 crashes at start up.
It will show me the home page with the options to use the organiser, create an new project or edit a project.
The organiser works fine, but if I go to create or edit a project, I get
a message telling me content is missing and the application is unresponsive.
It usually closes itself within 10 seconds of me terminating the content missing message.
According to my troubleshooting thing, it is 'unsupported'.
The software came with my computer so I don't have a disk I can reinstall it from.
I have used it on my computer before -- a long time ago -- and it worked fine.
I have no problem with Photoshop Elements 8.0
Keys to the Problem Adobe Premiere Elements crashes at start up
The following from Adobe Support for "Unexpected quit, crash | Premiere Elements 8" may have something that will help:
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adobe Premiere Elements crashes at start up:
How to Fix Adobe Premiere Elements crashes at start up with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Adobe Reader fails to completely install, error 1935,[Anwsered] adobe reader opens when opening all appilications,How to Fix Problem - After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.?,How Can You Fix - After clicking on \"Show windows stacked\" and \"Show windows side by side\" every time I open a new link it is either stacked or side by side.?,How to Fix Problem - After install Frostwire, I get error javaw classpath?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded