Adobe Flash Player 10.3 problems: flash videos and web cams act funny... the image is appearing in the upper left corner of the screen an keeps flashing constantly
Original title: flash problems
I have windows 7 64 bit When i use internet explorer and igoogle as my home page flash videos and web cams act funny...the image is appearing in the upper left corner of the screen an keeps flashing constantly, flash on ebay is messed up also..youtube plays
fine though......However when i use google chrome, everything plays fine, i prefer igoogle so i need the problem solved..it seems like it has been happining since a recent update i received from adobe flash.....Why would it work fine on google chrome but not
on igoogle? it doesnt make sense....help please..
Keys to the Problem Adobe Flash Player 10.3 problems: flash videos and web cams act funny... the image is appearing in the upper left corner of the screen an keeps flashing constantly
• Reported issues with Flash Player 10.3 and Internet Explorer 9 (17 May 2011)
Note: If you have Intel integrated graphics driver Igdkmd32.sys (32-bit) /
Igdkmd64.sys (64-bit) v18.104.22.1684 through v22.214.171.1242 (i.e., many Dell & Acer computers), upgrading to v126.96.36.1991 (released 13 April 2011) or higher may resolve this behavior (i.e., without enabling Hardware Rendering/disabling Software
Rendering per KB2528233). Obtain Intel driver updates here (NOT via Windows Update):
• Does the behavior persist if you enable software rendering/disable hardware acceleration?
• Does the behavior persist if you enable ActiveX Filtering?
• Does the behavior persist if you access the page in Compatibility View (AKA Compatibility Mode)?
NOTE: Flash Player v10.3.181.14 is a very important security update addressing a multitude of vulnerabilities currently being widely exploited: You DO want Flash Player v10.3.181.14, and no earlier version, installed! See
[Last Revised - 21 May 2011, 02:30 UTC]
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adobe Flash Player 10.3 problems: flash videos and web cams act funny... the image is appearing in the upper left corner of the screen an keeps flashing constantly:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Player 10.3 problems: flash videos and web cams act funny... the image is appearing in the upper left corner of the screen an keeps flashing constantly with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Adjusting the brightness in Windows 8.1,How to Fix Problem - aero Starts then disappears?,Troubleshooter of Error: adope master collection cs4 crashes,Troubleshooting:Adding rows or columns based on the text color or font type,How to Fix Problem - Adobe Digital Editions 1.8.1 Preview has stopped working?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded